What is PhotoHabitats?
- PhotoHabitats is an online platform to service the needs of the real estate industry by providing photography and other marketing solutions to help agents and agencies sell their listings.
- PhotoHabitats was created by a real estate agent and a commercial photographer, so we understand the needs of our clients and how to meet those needs.
- We cover New York City, Long Island, Northern New Jersey, Chicago and Atlanta, with plans to expand further within the U.S.
- PhotoHabitats provides agents with the ability to schedule photo shoots; order products; download photos, and communicate with assigned photographers and client support within an easy-to-use web platform.
- PhotoHabitats is open 7 days a week to execute Orders and provide assistance when you need it.
How long does it take from the time I want to place an order to when I can have a photographer shoot a property?
- Our freelance photographers are on call 7 days a week. We can guarantee you will have a photographer shooting your property within 48 hours of placing your order. Depending on scheduling, we can usually have a photographer on site the next day. No Rush Fees!
How long does it take to get photos back after a photo shoot?
- You get the processed HDR photos the next day, usually before noon.
Can I place an order if I do not have an account?
- No. But it is very easy to set up an account and then place your Order.
How do I create an account?
- Visit our website at photohabitats.com and click on Order Now. You will be taken to our platform to create an account and place an Order.
What is a Twilight Photo?
- Our editors render an exterior shot taken during the day to look as if the photo was taken at dusk! Since it is not always practical or convenient to schedule the exterior of a
Is there a fee for cancelling a photo shoot?
If a photo shoot is cancelled more than 24 hours prior to the scheduled shoot there is no cost for cancellation. However, to compensate the photographer for lost income, cancellations or postponements less than 24 hours prior to the booking will incur a fee of $75.
Booking a photographer is a commitment to that photographer at a specific date and time, and the photographer in turn commits to taking no other work at that time. When an order is canceled at the last minute, it deprives the photographer of not only that booking, but any bookings they turned down. Therefore, canceling or changing a scheduled photo shoot must happen more than 24 hours prior to the booking to provide the photographer an opportunity to fill that time slot.
- If a photo shoot is cancelled less than 24 hours prior to a shoot
- If the agent is a no-show to a scheduled photo shoot.
- If the agent is late by more than 30 minutes, as this will adversely effect the photographer’s subsequent scheduled photo shoots.
How do I Order what I need?
There are three options when you place your Order:
- We offer three discounted packages. Each includes photos in different amounts bundled with some of our most popular products.
- You can then add other products and services to the discounted packages if you need more.
- We also offer a fourth package, A La Carte. If none of the discounted packages serves your needs, the A La Carte package allows you to pick and choose only the individual products and services you need.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a price sheet that lists all our products and their prices for your area.
What is included in the Packages?
Quite a bit! Here is what is included with all of our pre-bundled discount packages.
- HDR Photos: All photos are processed as an HDR (high dynamic range) image, which provides the greatest amount of detail in the shadows and highlights while providing a natural-looking photo.
- Blue Sky Guarantee: if the weather is inclement or the sky is overcast our editors will automatically add a blue sky with attractive clouds.
- Retouching: our editors will perform minor retouching, such as removing blemishes on a wall, cables, or other small items, without charge. Larger or more involved retouching may cost more.
- Next day delivery: photos, floorplans, and other products are delivered the next day after being ordered, which means you get your listings up faster!
- Single Listing Website: to add value for our clients we offer a free single listing website with each Order.
How long does it take to get a rendered floor plan?
- You get a final floor plan the next day after the property has been measured.
- If you have an existing floor plan you would like us to re-draw, that too is delivered the next day.
What if I don’t like the virtual staging?
- You have the opportunity to review the virtually staged photo and make one change request per staging. Changes are then delivered the next business day.
- If a second change is requested we charge for a new virtual staging.
- Because of the time and expense of creating virtual stagings we do not offer refunds on this product.
What if I don’t like the video?
- You have the opportunity to review the video and request two changes per video. Changes are then delivered the next business day.
- After two changes, further revisions will be charged at $39.
- Because of the time and expense of creating videos, we do not offer refunds on this product.
What is a Flyer?
- A Flyer is a single page 8.5″x11″PDF document created from within your Order using one of several template styles. It is a simple and automated tool that makes it easy to generate a Flyer!
- If you have ordered a Flyer from our products you will be able to design and download it directly from your Order.
- You drag and drop images from your Order directly into the template and enter a listing description & title. The template is automatically populated with the listing and contact information, and your company logo and headshot if you have uploaded them to your account.
- It takes minutes to create the flyer. You can then immediately download it for printing!
What is a Slideshow Video?
- Slideshow video is a sleek 1-2 minute video presentation of your still photos using informational graphics, music, transitions, and after-effects like panning and zooming to create a cinematic presentation of your still images. It is an inexpensive option to a Walkthrough Video
- We create the video, but you choose the look of the Slideshow video from five different templates. We can send you samples of the templates.
- Slideshow videos are only available for Orders with 20 or more photos.
- Slideshow videos, once ordered, are usually delivered within 15 minutes.
What is a 3D floor plan?
- We take the 2D floor plan that either we have rendered or you have provided us, and we then create a 3D rendering as if you are looking down at a three dimensional model. This helps prospective buyers better visualize the flow and layout of a property.
What is De-Clutter?
- This is a process by which we retouch objects out of an existing photo. Sometimes there are objects in a room or exterior of a building that cannot be moved during the photoshoot: we can digitally remove such items from a photo
Do you invoice?
- Because of the cost and time involved in generating and administering to invoicing we only invoice after a threshold of 20 Orders per month has been met.
How do I pay for the Order?
- When you place your first Order you will be required to enter your credit card information to pay. You then will not need to enter the information again with subsequent Orders. The credit card information and the payments are processed through our Stripe ecommerce platform, used by such companies as Blue Apron, Target, Lyft and Google.
What is a 360° Virtual Tour by Matterport?
Elevate your listings with a 360 Virtual Tour by Matterport, allowing prospective buyers to virtually walk through the property. Your tour is provided as Branded, Unbranded, and MLS compatible. The tour link can also be shared on Social Media.
Prices are for properties up to 3000 sq. ft, and then 10¢ per sq. ft. after 3000 sq. ft. Prices are for a single 360º Virtual Tour. If more than one 360º Virtual Tour is made for multiple units in a single building, each unit is considered a separate 360º Virtual Tour.
What is a 360° Virtual Tour & Photos Bundle?
We’ve bundled and discounted our two most popular products, and added a free single listing website! Get a 360 Virtual Tour by Matterport, 25 photos, AND a free single property website and save 20%.
360 VT + 25 Photos + Single Property Website $299